If you are interested in participating in future workshops held at the University of Florida EF, please contact Kurtis Gurley (email@example.com)
Stay tuned for upcoming workshops.
- April 10-11, 2023: Research Opportunities with the UF NHERI Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel.
Research Opportunities with the UF NHERI Boundary Layer Wind Tunne Workshop
January 6-7, 2022: UF NHERI Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel User Workshop
September 22-23, 2022: Machine Learning to Inform and Enhance Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Studies.
Machine Learning to Inform and Enhance Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Studies Workshop
- May 19: Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Simulation of Transient and Non-Synoptic Wind Events
- April 26 & 27: Workshop on SHared Operational REsearch Logistics In the Nearshore Environment (SHORELINE21): Uniting field and lab research across disciplines to reduce hurricane impacts to the built and natural environment SHORELINE21 Website
University of Florida NHERI EF Virtual Workshop Series
- September 28-29: BLWT Hybrid Simulation
- August 27- 28: BLWT Test Automation: High-throughput testing with the automated roughness grid and instrumentation gantry
- May 22-23, 2019: UF-Rapid Workshop
UF-RAPID Workshop Participants in the Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel
- April 23, 2019: Cyber-Physical Approaches to Wint Tunnel Testing Workshop
- December 13, 2018: Broadening Participation of Underrepresented Groups in Natural Hazards Research through NSF’s NHERI Program.
Broadening Participation of Underrepresented Groups in Natural Hazards Research Workshop Participants in the Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel
- August 22, 2018: Natural Hazards Research Opportunities Workshop
- July 31, 2018: Natural Hazards Research Opportunities Workshop
- May 11, 2018: NHERI Program orientation for Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment (ESSIE) staff
- November 1, 2017: NHERI Natural Hazards Research Opportunities Workshop for UF Researchers
- October 30, 2017: Mini-Workshop for UMD Center for Disaster Resilience
- October 26,2017: Texas NHERI Sinkhole 3D-Imaging Workshop
- June 28-30,2017: Joint UF EF and UC-Berkeley SimCenter User Workshop
- May 21-24, 2017: 13th Americas Conference on Wind Engineering, Gainesville, Florida. Included facility tours.
Mini Workshops Series UF EF
Aug 29-30, 2016: CSU, Michigan, U Louisiana—Lafayette
Sep 8-9, 2016: Case Western, Clemson, Embry Riddle, SUNY Buffalo, UCF, USCarolina, Virginia Tech, WPI
Sep 25-26, 2016: CMU
Oct 23-24, 2016: Clemson
Nov 17-18, 2016: UConn
- 2015 Dec 3-4 EF User Workshop (with FIU)
- 40 attendees from which 10 submitted $6.1M in proposals in the spring ENH unsolicited call
University of Florida NHERI EF Workshop Participants 2016-2020